Pages

Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Day 14....

I think I'm finally strong enough to start cleaning up my craft space!!

We are at day 14 of 2020, and so far I have managed exactly 1 layout so far 😒  
So I need to give myself a "kick up the bum" and get started on my clean up!

I joined a Facebook called Craft Room Organization - 52 Weeks to an Organized Workspace - here which links over to their blog that has the week by week steps some heaps of great ideas.

While I know how to clean and tidy stuff, I seem to struggle to make new habits to keep this tidy, I often get overwhelmed and busy, so that's when the mess takes over.  I'm hoping this group will help me make those tidy habits and with a new DT girl on Mystical's team, I'm hoping that I won't get so overwhelmed by deadlines and stuff....

So here we go.... 
Week 1
1: Take a look around.
2: Somewhere for notes - I will do this on my computer as I don't need another file to find a home for.
3: Basket to put stuff in that's doesn't belong (or you find I home for is my interruption)
4: Clear off your desk, so I'm moving everything on to a trestle table


So here's' a photo to keep it real


Yes, I have a bit of work to do!

I'm off to make a coffee and then start....



No comments:

Post a Comment