Pages

Monday, January 27, 2020

Day 27...

...and only my 2nd page for the year!

So much for trying to scrap (or do something) every day!

Typical me, I take on too much at a time, as I also started a big clean and purge of my scrap-space... and I'm slowly getting there...

Craft Room Organization - 52 Weeks to an Organized Workspace Step 2 - Empty and clean


I'm still at the putting stuff back in stage... so I'm going to be on step 2 for a while! 

But I did stop to create a page for Just Add Flair - monthly challenge page 

Where we stayed for our 2018 Christmas holiday has 2 pools, and Ethan loved it!  He has so much fun going from one to the other... and just like me as a kid, he would have stayed in the water all day every day if he could!
 Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment