Pages

Thursday, January 2, 2020

Day 1 of 2020

So I've added another DT member to Mystical Scrapbooks team so I can give myself more time to concentrate on the shop and classes....

So I signed up for a new scrapbooking comp run by someone else.... but it's scrapping for fun and I don't have to do any of the work, so I'm hoping it will spark the love again.

Not that I really lost the love, but it was getting harder and harder to find the inspiration to scrap.

So when I came across Soul Scrappers Soul Surviviour comp I signed up!  1 page a month I can do that 💗

Jan 1st
Build a Shelter - I build a bird-house.  Kraft card on 3D foam, inked with Pinecone.  Mulberry flowers and leaves and 3Quarter Designs paper - Vintage Daze



I also signed up for Papercrafting 365 

The goal is to craft every day for the year,  I know I won't make every day going to try for 1 a week at least,  doesn't have to be a page, can be a tag or card even.

Now I have to go start packing up my Christmas decorations.... that's going to take me a while!








No comments:

Post a Comment