Pages

Wednesday, April 7, 2021

A sad Easter....

Just before Easter my Uncle Ronnie died... it was a sudden but maybe not unexpected death.

I'm not sure I know the exact details, but he has a pain in his back...been to see the Dr's a few time got no real help or answers, a few months later we hear his in hospital... turns out that has Gold Staph infection.

Was placed in a medical coma, and put on kidney dialysis....after a few more test they discovered the infection was in his spine... then he just slipped away....

Today you are laid to rest, and my heart aches...

It's hard to be close when we live on different sides of the country, but Uncle Ronnie, you always had a special place in my heart.  Full of beans all the time, typical small-town boy, full of stories, friend to all, grew up to own the local pub... Moved to Dubbo and brought the caravan park, then Coffs Harbour where they owned a self-storage business.

Rest in peace Uncle Ronnie....



No comments:

Post a Comment