Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Soul Scrappers October

 I've been playing along with Soul Scrappers year-long competition "Soul Survivor"  and I've been loving it!

I've got later and later each month uploading my page, but haven't missed a month yet!

And here's my October page...

This month's brief was Fish, Sand & Shells.  Pick 1 or all 3.  Depending on how you look at it I have all 3 if you count the photo.

Shells - chipboard shells with a bit of Wink of Stella sparkle.

Sand - actual beach sand from Esperance, it's the most super fine white sand you will ever see!

Fish - in the photo! 


I've used the gorgeous Seaside Serenity range from Studio 73.  You can find it here


Shells from Memory Maze and beach sand from Esperance.

I had lots of fun fussy cutting and layering.

Thanks for stopping by...

No comments:

Post a Comment