Pages

Saturday, August 15, 2020

Time flying by....

 I always forget to come and blog... I guess everything goes up on Facebook these days, I kinda feel it's a bit repetitive blogging stuff too.

It does make it easy to look back on things, so I'm going to try and get back into the habit, just for myself as I don't think anyone reads it anyway! 😜😃

What's in the Bickie Tin - A just for fun challenge blog.  I finally managed to do a page for it!!


This photo was taken on 22nd March 2020,  we had lunch at Raymond's before it sadly closed down.  It had a lovely garden to wander around in, but the owners wanted to retire and no-one wanted to buy it from my understanding, as the area is going more light industrial. 

This was our last group outing before the Covid 19 shutdown.


No comments:

Post a Comment