Pages

Sunday, July 26, 2020

Time to scrap!


I finally found some time to scrap today!  

I love running my shop Mystical Scrapbooks, but it can, however, leave me little time to actually sit and scrap... the irony of having your hobby become your business I suppose 😀


But today I put everything else aside and finished a page I started at the beginning of the month for Soul Scrappers SURVIVOR competition


This month we needed 7 trees including a palm tree,  as the trees could be in the photo, it was perfect for our Singapore holiday photos!



Colour Blast Find Paradise range was perfect for this challenge!  I have my trees in the photos and my palm trees are from Dusty Attic.


As the background paper has such lovely details all I wanted to do was frame my photos at bit with flowers and foliage and add some layers for a bit of interest.  


I've used Colour Blast Leaves of Paradise die as well as Kaisercrafts Tropical die set so I got different size leaves, some Nuvo drops and it's done.


Time to go and clean up my desk for some more scrapping!

Take care

Donna



No comments:

Post a Comment