Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Follow the Rainbow - Week 2

 Hello ...back with some more scrappy shares. 

Mystical Scrapbooks -  Follow the Rainbow Competition - Week 2


Wow, this week really pushed me out of my comfort zone, and I think this competition is going to do a lot of that!  .... Orange is not a colour I would generally reach for.

But I do love how this page turned out!

In January my dear friend and goddaughter visited Perth, and I meet up with them for dinner in Fremantle as they wanted to watch the sun set over the water.... a bit of a treat for Sydney-siders.

I've used colour spray in a soft orange, black Kaisercraft stamp, layers with white and black card-stock.  Then filled out my page with all the orange and black things I could find in my stash.
Mostly from a Cocoa Vanilla ephemera packs and sticker, a few bits from a Di Garland kit from last year, and a flair from Just add Flair.

And from the Rainbow Embellishment kit I've used the 2 hearts and 1 star 



Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment