Pages

Friday, March 1, 2019

2019 Competition "Follow the Rainbow"

It's competition time over at Mystical Scrapbooks.

This time we are embracing colours!   Follow the Rainbow  competition runs for 8 weeks, and is open to all Australian scrapbookers.

Week 1 - RED


I've used  Simple Stories Life in Colour range, on white card-stock.  Some Green Tara flowers mixed in with others from my stash, Cocoa Vanilla stickers.  The chipboard and hearts are embossed with Zing and KaiserMists  and Kaisercraft rhinestones, Rainbow Kit Flair

I've added some clear matte texture paste for some subtle details... one of my most favourite products at the moment .

I've distressing and inked the edges in a soft green and added 3D foam in my layers... added some Kaisermist drops and rhinestones in red to finish it off.

 I love embossing powders!
Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment