Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hellloooo......

I have a rule,  no work on New Years Day..... only fun stuff allowed!  Scrapping, watching movies, playing games and being with friends or family......or as is this case, starting up my long neglected blog (again!)

Of course life being what it is, Gary is away fighting a fire in the middle of the Nullarbor, Cockelbiddy to be exact, so he is working very hard and Ethan and I are following the rule....Well someone has to maintain my long held tradition!...lol..

Last night Ethan and I spent New Years Eve with some wonderful friends, and the kids had a fantastic time playing in the pool till late and then eventually fell asleep while watching a movie. I woke up with just a little bit of a headache, I could try and say it was from the late night, but you probably won't believe me anyway!..lol..

Do you make New Years Resolutions??  I don't, but I try and pick out something to aim towards in a general sort of way...Last years word was ORGANIZE   Which I achieved up to a point!  I don't' think I will ever be as organised as I want to be, and I still have quite a bit to do in the shop, but I'm getting there.  I just never seem to have enough time or energy to really achieve what I want to do!

This years word is actually going to be a saying...

Eat Less,  Move More......

This came a bit of a popular saying around FB last year, and I think I'm going to embrace it this year.  I have to get away from this computer more and move around!!.....

And in saying that, I'm planing on blogging more often and sharing a bit of my life, scrapping and Mystical news!

Have a great first day of January 2011
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment