Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

Love happy mail!

I'm stoked, look what arrived today!
Can you pick what they are.....besides owls...rofl...

Doctor Who Owls!!  I cam across these ages ago and pined them on Pinterest, and then went back and ordered a T-Shirt.  I got an extra large one so I can use it as PJ :)

As for my on going culling....well it's still ongoing... I got 3 shelved sorted out and chucked out a ton of scrapping mags, so at least that something I suppose...

I did loose a bit of time today, as I had to take Ethan to the Dr's just lunch time.  He fell and scrapped his knee, as all boys do, but after 3 day he kept on complaining that it still hurt, and it looked a bit swollen so off we went and yep, it's infected.  This is the second time he as had that, and I put betadine and band-aids on his scrapes....but I suppose like most boys it can't just leave it alone to get better!

Seriously tired tonight so I'm hoping of an early night.....not laying away till 2am like last night!

2 comments: