Pages

Friday, July 10, 2026

April Catch_Up 2026

 April was a bisy month!

Renee and Jack come over for Easter and bonus she was here for her birthday too!  We had a lovely day easter egg hunting with a morning tea, then out to dinner that night as the Kalamunda Hotel.


 

I finally to to try out my circut mini heat press!

 




on the 11th, we had a picnic at Whitemen Park and watched the Tractor Parade - Granddad has been a volunteer at the tractor mussum for quite a while, and this is one of the tractor he has rebuilt.



16th My new lounge room curtains went up! 





Which of course ment I needed new plants as I lot on my didn't survise being outside due the ceiling replacement, and others had simply got too big and have found homes in the patio.


I got new earings!  Tony and Amanda gifted me a voucher to Sarah & Sebastian to get my ears re-pierced....As it turned out my ears had not closed over, so she just placed my new earing in and that was it. 


My new earring sare clalled Crystialline, in Platium.  And my ears haven't reacted at all, so I might be shopping of more platium earrings! 

I enjoyed a great day with my sister-in-law, something we haven't done a lot of, just us girls together! 

on the 25th , Ethan flew off to Melbourne to for a weeks holiday with Izzy.

And I scrapped 2 page all month....









No comments:

Post a Comment