Christmas notes for scrapping.It was quiet Christmas again, with Mum, Gary, and Yvonne joining us for lunch.
We exchanged a little gift on Christmas Eve, and my boys get new PJs, a book and a Christmas treat, which were Lindt Chocolates this year. (Gary Santas and Ethan Teddy Bears)
And Gary gives me a Christmas snow globe. This year he made me one!
Colours - Burgundy Gold and Green
Found burgundy bauble very hard to get, none at Kmart etc, so no door garland this year.
Brought Gary a Christmas tree photo fame memorable ornament and added a photo of his mum and dad.
New this year;
Jim Shore Mickey Mouse from Costco
Light up Reindeer - On sale at Myers
Reindeer from First Ave Kalamunda
Pictured with hand-decorated bauble from Cheryl - BBF Christmas lunch
Christmas Tree Village
Gary made this for me and helped me hot the garland on. Very much still a work in progress...needs power to the top 2 levels.
Will glue more 'snow fabric on the underside of the shelves.
Ethan didn't want to take a photo in front of the tree this year, it's our second Christmas since Bailey crossed the rainbow bridge. I don't think he didn't really want to take one last year either, but it was a tradition we have done for years, so he went along with it.
So this we took a family photo instead.
We all got our Christmas wish lists fulfilled and Ethan made all my dreams come true by giving me a yellow Care Bear!! that I have wanted since I first saw Care Bears!!
I burst out in tears when I opened it!...
I burst out in tears when I opened it!...
Our oven blew up a few months ago, so Mum cooked a turkey roll for me and we had cold meat and salads.
It was a quiet but lovely day, we ate, sat around chatting, and then watched a the movie Zootopia in the afternoon. Christmas night Gary, Ethan and I watched Home Alone as Ethan had never watched it before.




No comments:
Post a Comment