Pages

Monday, September 23, 2019

Weekend away...

So last weekend I was off to my favourite out of town spot... Country Papercraft!

I finally took the York route and it was such a lovely drive... off the big highway, almost no trucks,,, in fact almost no other cars!

Saw this gorgeous old cottage by a stunning yellow field of canola on the way...




And I also scrapped for Mystical's September Cyber Crop

 Super cute Jack at Mum's house June 2019 - Jack 10 months old.  I realized this page also might meet Archiscraps Sept challenge :)

And my super cute boy - 13th Birthday. 


I have almost finished scrapping our 2018 Christmas photos.... which is a first for me as I have so much trouble scrapping Christmas photos.
Will post them when I have compleated them all... just need a couple more photos printed.

Cheers




No comments:

Post a Comment