Pages

Monday, April 8, 2019

Week 6 - Indigo

Now that's not a colour I generally reach for... but I don't know why it's gorgeous!

 Such a deep rich colour, I think I will have to try and work with it more often.

For this layout, I've paired it with white and gold.

Gold ink on the chipboard, just a touch of glam I think.  Sometimes gold can also be a bit daunting to work with, but little touches can complement a rich colour like Indigo.
I didn't have any indigo flowers, so I've painted some white Green Tara apple blossoms with Kaisercraft paint, and spritz with some white mist for a little shimmer.

This photo is about my desert rose, I thought it was going to die, leaves turning yellow and falling off, then all of a sudden it starting growing new baby leaves.

I didn't intend to try and grow one of these, but the Bunning's man marked it down to $5.00 after I found it out of its pot.... so it's my rescue baby!

Cheers, thanks for stopping by....
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment