Pages

Monday, September 29, 2014

Time flies....

When your having fun....or just being a MUM!

It's a few months since I last sat down to blog, while I've taken a big step back from our schools P&C this year, I'm still involved in a few things and it's keeping me busy...not "stupid busy going to go insane" type busy..........just busy enough to keep me tired!

This year I wanted to get back to scrapping ....umm I've done maybe 1/2 dozen pages, Like this one for a friend.  Done for a Mystical Scrapbooks Cyber Crop Challenge

And a page from out recent family holiday to Sydney, I've used the Mystical's August Kit which I just love!!  Ethan just loved the ferry rides, he even had his favourite ferry called Fishburn


Over the next few months I have a few events planned that is going to keep me busy,


  • October is Mystical's 6th Birthday - so lots of challenges and prizes all month long...


  • I must finish painting the dinning room (or as we call it the Piano Room, because we don't have a dining table in there, we have a piano!)


  • I'm planing a Halloween Afternoon Tea,  So Pinterest has been getting a full work out, I'm playing secret squirrel with this....so stay tuned for photo's after the event :)


  • I have promised Ethan a Mincraft party before school ends


  • And then it's Christmas again, which we will have here again...if plans don't get changed!
Of course then on top of all that we have the end of year school stuff, the only thing I've said I would help with is the Graduation nights ( 2 this year as 6 and 7's are graduating)


No comments:

Post a Comment