Pages

Friday, May 20, 2016

May!!

Ok so January didn't count, school holiday, getting over the Christmas season etc etc.....but where in February, March, April and 3/4 of May go??

I haven't blogged for the simple reason of not having time.... We have a few reno's going on around the house and not 1 of them finished!

I think my word for this year should be FOCUS ...... one 1 thing at a time and get it finished!!

More of that later.....for now I've been working on unpacking my scrap stuff from when I moved from one end of the room to the other.... it's almost completed  ðŸ˜ƒ

But this weekend is cyber crop time at Mystical Scrapbooks..yay!..  I created a sketch to suit a particular photo for my challenge.

I just love this photo of my Mum and Sister in Adelaide, taken this year when Mum when over to spent time with my sister for her birthday....

I used Fancy Pants Happy Place range, I love the heavy weigh paper, so much nicer to work with!


I popped this little butterfly off the page with some 3D foam 

Played with some paint and texture paste

And added some gold thread and pearls 

Back with some more to share soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment