Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2012

A Sunday walk with my new camera....

Warning Photo Heavy post!

OK still need to learn a lot, but it's take a nice pic.....even in the hands of this amateur!

Ethan had a friend over today so the boys rode scooters and we walked along the creek, the boys had a excellent time, and I got to take lots of photos and play with settings!  Here are some of my fav's....

 Boys, water and sticks, they could have played there for hours!

 Another family out for a walk on a glorious Sunday afternoon.   They wouldn't let me get too close, so this is taken from qute a long way away, and then cropped in.....
 This tree in huge....
 Love this little view of the creek, you wouldn't think there is a busy main road just behind me!

Full stream ahead to the ice cream shop on the way home :)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment