Pages

Saturday, May 28, 2011

What a slacker hey!

So much for my promise to blog regularly!...Maybe I just don't do enough interesting thing to blog about!

The run down for the last week....

Sweep the floor 1200 times and bucketed out 6 buckets of sand....
Pick up 1million bits of Lego...
Clean & tidy, dust & wash more times than I can count...

and scrap 1 page...

One the up side, the shop is almost completely reorganized and tidy....And we did have a few people over for dinner the other weekend and I spend most of the days cooking and getting ready...lol...

We haven't had people over for ages, so I really enjoyed planing the menu and making something new....
Entree - Roasted Pumpkin Tarts with Feta.  I also did Caramelized Onion and Feta Vol-Au-Vents, didn't take a photo, but they were also very very yummy!
 Main Course - Beef Casserole with Red Wine and Potato Dumplings
 Dessert - Apple Cinnamon Crumble
 Was all so yummy - Should say that these photos came from Taste.com.au  , but mine did turn out to look almost the same :)

The other news is my boy has started playing Auskick.....Here he is in his team colours with his gorgeous gold footy boots he picked out...notice the poise?  The slumped shoulder stand of " not another photo" attitude..



I will be back later with some shop and scrapping news...

bye Kitty 2





No comments:

Post a Comment