Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I saw this list over at Clair's Blog and thought this would be a great way to try and get back into blogging!

I always

-start the day with a coffee and a shower

-plan to do way more than I accomplish each day

-check FB each morning

-make Ethan's lunch in the morning

-forget to do and least one thing each day!

I sometimes

-feed my family toast for dinner!..hehe

-make promise I regret making (but will alway follow through if I do)

-find saying no to people hard

-forget there is washing on the line

-will hide chocolate till Gary's on night shife and Ethan in bed so I dont have to share!

I never

-have the house as clean or tidy as I would like

-lie to someone I love

-get tired of watching Ethan play

-have enough energy to do as much I would like to do....

-get tired of having my family and friends around



So what about you?........What do you always, some times and never do...

No comments:

Post a Comment