Pages

Monday, September 10, 2018

Mystical Sept Challenge

September's challenges for Mystical Scrapbooks are all about journalling .... Some thing I can often overlook on my pages...opps!

I found my wedding photos while cleaning out my scrap room, and setting up my new buffet.

This photos makes me smile!  
I guess you kinda had to been there to understand why,  but we choose to have a lunch time wedding as we didn't want a lot of pomp & ceremony,  and we wanted a small, informal day.  The journalling tells the story of this photo 💖


For my page I've used the computer to write out the journalling, then cut it into strips.

I've used Echo Parks For the Record papers, with Kaisercraft Script Words  and Mists.  Embellishments from Cocoa Vanilla, Fancy Pants.

Thanks for visiting
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment