Pages

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Mum's Birthday Cake

I'm way behind in posting this..... such is my life, way behind in all things!!

So here is the cake I made for Mum a few weeks back....  just to recap, I found the recipe here...  Matters of the Belly 

The cake turned out a bit drier then were used to, not sure if I over baked it or not.  Flavor was lovely, and I was happy with the look..... but I'm not a big fan of Buttercream icing, so having it's "naked" so to speak was a big bonus for me.



Of course it's not a birthday cake until it has a candle ❤



Baking this cake got me thinking that I would really like a stand mixer!!... something I've thought about off and on for quite a while..... a couple of weeks after look what came on special!




“Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.”– Dennis P. Kimbro


No comments:

Post a Comment