Pages

Saturday, October 17, 2015

WOW Triple Treat Challenge

I've spent Friday with a lovely friend and scrapped the day away... I finally got the WOW challenge finished!

These are wonderful challenges, you send away a self stamped return address envelope and they send you a gorgeous bit of chippy to use!....and those that know me, know I LOVE chipboard!!

This is my first time for joining is....but it won't be the last!


The Chipboard I received was a Christmas set!!... as soon as I saw it I loved it



I have a bit of a scrappy secret ....I struggle to scrap Christmas photos :(  

I love Christmas and all the bits that go along with it, so my photos are quite busy and colourfull.....so pairing them with the bight and busy Christmas papers just doesn't work for me...

In saying that...I've very happy with how this turned out :)... I double matted the photos and then layered them again with coordinating plain red from the range...


I got out my embossing powder and triple coated each chippy bit, so I got the heavy thick look.


So that's 2013 done....now I wonder if I can get 2014 done before 2015 Christmas comes around!

I didn't go and look at everyone else's pages on WOW's challenge page...
so I'm off to do that now :)

Thanks for stopping by
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment