Pages

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Finally I scrapped!

I don't get to scrap as much as I would like to, but the other day I sat down with some wonderful friends and scrapped.

Back in April, a neighbor and I took out boys to see some Dinosaurs at the Perth Museum, it was a fantastic day, the life size dinosaurs moved and roared..They had one out side and you could hear it from the train station!

I've started a set of pages about the day..

For Mystical Scrapbooks July colour challenge ..


Loved these matching Alphas, but not the flatness of them, so I matted them on matching card as the photo matting and popped them up with foam dots...Much better!

And for Scrapbooking Top 50 CC pattern paper challenge with option sketch.

This challenge had and option sketch, which I loved, but wanted to add a bit of dimension to it,  I popped up some of the strips of paper and the title


 It's raining today, so I might get some more done!

Take care  xx

No comments:

Post a Comment