Pages

Friday, January 17, 2014

So I finally got too...

  • Pack away the Christmas tree.... Late putting it up and late taking it down.

I normally takes me forever to pack away my tree, I have to dust each ornament before wrapping it in tissue paper or returning it to it's original box...but this it took me about 12 hours on and off!

For some reason I thought I needed to re-pack and organise ALL my decorations as well.  I made this little tags for each tub, so it's easy to find things for next time...
 
I tried to talk hubby into giving me some more space in the shed, but he wouldn't give in, so I have another 2 tubs that I have to hide in the house!...I may have a problem when it comes to Christmas decorations


  • Edited the rest of our Christmas Photos ready for printing....

Here some a few of my fav's ....

Christmas morning....




Bailey was so funny...he did the same as last year, as soon as he opened his present it took it straight to his bed and playing with it for a while.

This year he got a new squeaky toy, a fancy chew toy that you can put treats in, and a long lead and twist peg thingy, so he can come on picnics with us.


This is our Cope family Christmas morning tradition......  Pancakes with fresh fruit, thick cream and maple syrup.....very yummy!

 

 And I scrapped!!

Mystical is having a competition based on Fairy Tales....This is challenge 1 Hansel and Gretel. 

Of course our site got hacked and is now waiting on our web guy to work his magic, but you can look it all up on our Facebook page here

It was great to scrap again ....




 Other than that...we have had stupid hot weather, and my most of my garden is burnt :(  School holidays are going WAY to fast and I still have lots of walls to paint.....


Till next time....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment