Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

February!!

Oh my lordly...it's February already!!  I must of blinked and missed January all together....

I've been struggling with my mojo for a while now, so during January I decided not to beat myself up and actually take a break.  Was a good decision, and I feel ready to get back into it now....and to start it off right I've been asked to join a Creative Team!

It's a relatively new challenge blog called Archi-Scraps, it's been going now for about 6 months and is getting a nice following happening.  It's a great idea of getting inspiration from all aspects of  architecture, and those who know me, know I just love architecture is all forms :)

Last post I shared that I have a new lappy with Windows 8, well after a month of playing around with it, I have come to the conclusion that Windows 8 has been designed by Lucifer to drive me insane, I'm a windows girl, and always have been...but this is almost enough to make me wish I consider changing to the Apple team.....

I have only tonight looked at my Christmas photos, and I didn't take that many this year, but this one is my favourite!   I really struggle to scrap Christmas photos, but I'm looking forward to scraping this one!
And how cute is our little Bailey, each time we helped him unwrap one of his presents, he would take it straight over to his bed, and yes..... I do mean 'help' he had a good go at unwrapping them himself!...LOL

I will be back with some catch up news and some layouts soon!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Hi ya,
    Bailey is so funny! And the photo of the two of them is perfect. x
    Ren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Donna :)
    I missed January as well !!!!!
    Congrats on the DT position xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for the DT spot, I hope it kicks your mojo in the butt and gets it moving!! And Bailey is such a cutey!

    ReplyDelete