Pages

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New year - New Start

After a long break.....I'm back

It's day 2 of 2013 and I'm giving Fat Mum Slim photo challenge a go again!

http://fatmumslim.com.au/

Yesterdays photo
Day 1 - Setting up our little pool, we have had some very hot days and nights lately, Ethan is going to be very happy.





Day 2 - Something New.
My new laptop with Windows 8 that I can't for the life of me firgure out how to use!!!





And, as of 7am this morning Ethan was in the pool.  With Bailey watching closely, I think he was a bit worried about Ethan, everytime he couldn't see him he would bark like mad! So I popped him up on the chair so he could see :)



I haven't down loaded my Christmas photos yet, so will be back soon to share some
Have a great day

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you and the family.
    I bet that pool gets a lot of use this summer. Bailey is going to make sure he gets a swim lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Given the heat we have had, I'm surprised Bailey isnt in the pool with E! xx M

    ReplyDelete