Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Finally.....

Found some time to open my new Canon 600D camera..... Just need to charge up the battery, before heading out afternoon so we can take some pics.....I say we, because hubby inherited the 400D,  and he's just as happy as I am with my new 600D :)

Last photo with my much loved 400D....


Last week as a complete blur, so once again I'm behind in Fat Mum Slim's photo challenge.... will come back and fix that tonight....

But I did manage a little scrapping, it's a photo that I have used before, but I really wanted to use this gorgeous baby range range from DoodleBug Snips & Snails  This was done for Trudie's Circle Challenge over in Mystical's forum.

Well if we are going to go photo shooting I better get off this computer!

Later....
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment