Pages

Friday, June 1, 2012

Cyber crop weekend!


I still love cyber crops :)  I love seeing everyone interpretations of each challenge!

 I've scrapped my challenge today,  and got my desk all tidy ready for a weekend of scrapping.
 Here's a little sneak peek at my layout...
Smile close up, June CC - photo Challenge

I'm starting to luv on-line shopping, especially with a can snap up a bargain.  I couldn't help but grab this gorgeous tea set..... I know more owls, but seriously how cute is this!
May 20121
Photobucket

When I opened up the cup and saucers I found 1 saucer missing, so I email the company asking about getting a replacement saucer, and they just credited the amount back to my account, no questions asked...but I really wanted the other saucer to complete the set.

Till later, take care
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Looks good. Can't wait to see the full reveal!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your new owl tea set Donna and I love your new signature too. Ren xxx

    ReplyDelete