Pages

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Well 2 months have passed without a blog post!...lol..I have some serious time issues!

I have a few things on my plate at the moment, so I thought maybe I would be able to keep myself on track if I go back to blogging again :)  .... and of course it's all  changed!!.....ROFL!

So now I need to spend a bit of time working it all out again....

One thing that has kept me busy is the Competition over at Mystical Scrapbooks, and I'm loving it!  Keeping track of everything is fun! 

We have based this comp on Mystical Creatures, and found criteria based on each creature, which has been a lot of fun finding :)

Here's my latest page.  Challenge 7 - Dopplegangers




I'm off to have a bit of a play with this new blogger set up....
Wish me luck!..hehe
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment