Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

World's worst blogger.....

Well it's been awhile again... Life has been full of ups and downs, holidays and colds.

Our new competition is up and running over at Mystical, lots of really positive responses to it, which makes all the work worthwhile, HUGE thanks to my DT team for all their work, and a extra thanks to Tracey for doing most of the set up work :)

And I finally to got scrap!!


D'oh  Duh I've looking at this photo a hundred times and I've just noticed the w is crooked!!  have to go and fix that straight way!

Clearly my photo a day has gone by the wayside again, I do kinda have a pathetic reason, we went away for a week,  and I had no internet  for a week, boy now that was hard!  Hysterical  and then when you get back you have all that catching up to do....etc...ect..ect.......

But I'm trying again, I've take the first two photos....

Day 1 Up

Taken standing under the gum tree in the back yard and looking up

Day 2 Fruit
Look close and you can see a baby apple growing. 

We also have a Cyber Crop starting tonight over at Mystical , head on over and say hi

Back with some holiday photos later, I've not had a chance to edit them yet!






3 comments:

  1. Love your photo a day and your layout looks stunning :) I have just started Project Life, so lots of photo's throughout the week, which is nothing new for me. Love your Gum Tree Photo also, excellent angle:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great donna thanks for popping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna I think you are doing really well with your photos. Hope you enjoyed your week away. xx

    ReplyDelete