Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Mystical CC page and photos...

Hello,  I can finally share my CC challenge with everyone, had to keep it under wraps for a little while as it was a Blind Scrap Challenge
2012 March CC - Blind Challenge, My c

Ethan had the best time out on Lake Leschenaultia with Uncle Matt, Aunty Renee and Nanna...... Can't remember why I was not with them!

and my photo a day....

Day 6 5pm
Photobucket
5pm found me cooking dinner with a glass of wine

Day 7 Something you Wore
Photobucket
My gorgeous bracelet my sister gave me...

Day 8 Window
Photobucket
I just turned around and took and "unstaged" photo of my office window.....yes that is a dead plant down in front.... and no, that other plant is not what you think it is!

I must say a big thank you to my friend Marcia for showing me how to add nice pretty signature to my blog :)  I spent 3 hours trying to work out how to have it 'already there' and Marcia had it done in under a minute!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment