Pages

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

First day of year 3

Like most mum's out there, I'm continually surprised by how fast my child is growing up!  I'm darn sure the time didn't go that fast when I was a kid....or young adult either!  But here we are, the first day of year 3....


Of course E didn't want to stop for a photo, he just wanted to get going, so I was really happy to have captured these smiles........ and of course the bell rang just as we were getting out of the car, of a few moments late on the first day......
 well done mum!  Duh


Now I need to bring back some order to the house and get back into my scrapping!... I've decided that I need another desk out in my office and a set of shelves, something for hubby to do when he starts his 2 months holidays next week!

Off to hang out some more washing....such an exciting life I lead!
 Ladybug  

No comments:

Post a Comment