Pages

Saturday, January 14, 2012

Saturday....

Day 14 Something your reading  Right now I'm reading recipe magazines looking for nice easy, but yummy finger food...... and of course I always have a scrap mag close at hand to flick though!




The reason I'm looking of these recipes is I'm having a High Tea and Bubbles afternoon.  I've been planing it for a while now,  I brought some cute yellow bunting and I'm going to have another go and making some Martha Stewart style pompoms....yes another, the first go didn't work at all!..LOL  Will post more about this as it comes together.

I finally got scrapping yesterday, we have some great sketches up for our CC over at Mystical and this is my take on Christine sketch
Back to scrapping for me!


Takle care  Ladybug





No comments:

Post a Comment