Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

wohoo it's Friday!

And it's a long weekend and Mystical cyber crop weekend too!

I have plans to catch up with some friends on Monday for lunch but other wise I'm going to scrap and relax!

But before I post my one and only page I did this week, I'm thought I might share my latest favorite product...
Actually brought this ages ago, I was shopping with my sister and she spotted it and commented how nice it would be.  To be honest it's the sort of item that I wouldn't of taken any notice of, but as I don't get to shop with my baby sister very often, I let go of my normal "spend-thrifty-ness" and brought us both a bottle........ and it's been sitting in my wardrobe feeling very under appreciated ever since!

While looking for something else the other day I came across it again, now, according to the bottle you spray it on your linen before ironing,  it would never get used if I did it that way because I firmly believe that sheets do not get ironed!  On a whim I lightly spritzed the bed before I went ahead and made it.......wow! the whole room smell wonderful the whole day, and getting into it that night was just heavenly!  It has a very light gentle fragrance of Lavender, Rosemary, Cedarwood and Orange oil.

So if you ever see this any where I can highly recommend it!

Here's a layout I did for one of Mystical new June challenges, Bel's sketch challenge...


I finally got to play with my new Die-namics mini rolled roses!  not too bad for my first go I thought :)

Have a wonderful weekend
Donna
   Panda





1 comment:

  1. Yay I can leave you some love .... Gorgeous work Hun, very spesh!

    ReplyDelete