Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Love a scrappy weekend...

Thought I would share some pages I've done for Mystical cyber crop...

Colour Challenge - Use Red and Gold or Silver

Here I've colour sprayed the alphas, chippie bits and string Antique Gold....oh and lightly spritz the paper flowers

The big beautiful flower is from Purple Pumpkin 


I've used my Die-namics Rolled Rose die with felt for the first time - it's a bit hard to make out in the photo, but look really nice in real life!...note to self, but sure to remove and lint from felt before cutting out the rose next time!

Bling Challenge

This is my baby sister with Ethan, Ethan was about 2 weeks old in this photo.  I love this photo of them both.
 I'm sure there is similar quotes out there, but I thought this up while trying to go to sleep last night.  I reckon you can almost see Ren falling in love with Ethan in this photo!
 Another felt rolled rose - and a mini paper fan flower that took me ages to make, as I ripped the first 2 I made..lol
I knew I wanted to use this Buzz & Bloom acrylic birdie, I wondered how to stick it down for ages.  I didn't want to sew it on, then I remembered I had a can of spray adhesive somewhere.  When I finally found it, it worked perfectly and doesn't show at all!

We have a long weekend here in WA this weekend and we're catching up with some very dear friends for lunch in Fremantle tomorrow.....other than that it's more scrapping for me, now that I've found my groove and mojo again!

Thanks for stoppping bye...
 Polar Bear 





2 comments:

  1. I adore you new layout. Yes that was the moment that Ethan stole my heart. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thought I better leave you some love here ... after all, I've told you how fab these are over coffee! Love your work.

    ReplyDelete