Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

Tooth # 3

What do you think of the header I've made??..........It's the 4th one I've done!! and I've taught myself so much about Photoshop over the last week......like the little border around the photo's, I've been trying to find out how to do that for about 2 years!!...........and it's so easy, now I know how....

Wow this week has just whizzed by so fast....... little to no scrapping done, still playing catch up with housework and Mystical work!...I'm nearly there....

Ethan lost his 3rd tooth yesterday, he was very proud about it! And so excited about the $2 the tooth fairy left him.
He has still got 2 other loose ones, and 1 half grown front one which looks way to big for his mouth! ... Here he is with a big silly grin to show me...
Like most little kids, Ethan had the most perfectly straight teeth before they started getting loose, I do hope they straighten up again!!

I made a major decision this week......umm well I think I have....
I need to get my hair cut short(er), after turning "a certain number" on my birthday a few weeks ago, I realised that I've had the exact same hair style for most of my life!...maybe it's time for a change....


ciao... Lion

1 comment: