Pages

Thursday, February 18, 2010

CC time!!

Mystical News
Come and join us for a great weekend!
I'm really looking forward to this weekend! Our newest DT member Shell, has a fantastic challenge as do the other DT members..... Bingo starts on Friday night and the list is up now! And don't forget we have a door prize for one lucky scrapper, all you have to do is, add your name to the sign up list and complete all the challenges and you go into the draw for a Bear Essentials Pocket Book.
Also the sale has been extended until the end of February, save up to 40% while stocks last!
Me News
Gary surprised me on Valentines day with this charm for my Pandora bracelet, given the fact that he was away for the 4 days prior, and didn't get home until 10pm Valentines day night I as very surprised!
I've still in the middle of a few things, so still no scrappy things to show. Yesterday I went to the Twiddleybitz workshop day and finally got to put one of their little houses together. I've been wanting to do one every since I first saw them!....just have to decorate it now, and finish off a layout I started there.
Ethan is home with a cold today, but I hope to get some play time this afternoon.
I'm also in the middle of a big clean out and tidy up of my scrap room (again) I FINALLY had a phone/data point installed in here. I was running a very long cable from one end of the room to the other, through a window and into the study, and to stop Henry nibbling on it I've got boxes and mats, plastic tubs and bits of cardboard covering it the whole way.....making it a very untidy room.....
Better go and start some work
Bye Bunny





1 comment: