Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

Trying again...

We after having a bit of a break, I'm going to try blogging again! Roll

I love blogging and reading other peoples blogs, but I always seem to run out of time...

But this year I'm going to try and be more organized and not waste so much time by fluffing around..

Over the next week or so I will redo my header and pretty it up.

Today I'm going to go and see Avatar with DH and then I would very much like to scrap...I've been trying to all weekend... LOL...

Polar Bear





4 comments:

  1. hey Donna, glad you decided to blog again. looking forward to seeing more this year.
    Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK Donna now you have started you must keep it up . lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Donna!! Do you use Bloglines...I find that makes it super easy to keep up to date with reading blogs :) I have a little ritual each day, I have my morning coffee and read some blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back to blogging! I'm so with you about the updating, sometimes my slips my mind.

    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete