Pages

Sunday, January 31, 2010

I've finally found some time to scrap..

I've got a lot I want/need to do, but at least I've made a start!

I'm taking part in my first Circle Journal!...and am really excited about it, It's the first one at Mystical (since I took over) as well, so I hope it goes ok.



Here's my front cover and sign in tag page, I still have to add a little photo of me yet..


Also taking part in a photo swap at Mystical, here's a little peak of the page I've done for Tam
I hope she likes it...














Mum's doing ok, still waiting for the op to remove her Gall Bladder. Her temp is not coming down, which indicates that she is still has pancreatitis, of hopefully Monday it can be done.

Back to scrapping for me...I have a nice quite house at the moment! DH is fishing and Ethan is with Granddad....

No comments:

Post a Comment